KitchenAid Appliance Repair
The KitchenAid brand is unique because it offers appliances and accessories for the kitchen only. This allows KitchenAid to continue to focus on their specialty and become the best at what they do. The KitchenAid brand is known internationally for providing superb appliances that are essential to families. If you’re using KitchenAid appliances to enhance your home in Orange County, at Orange County Appliance Repair we are available and qualified and trained in KitchedAid appliance repair.
History of KitchenAid Appliances
KitchenAid began its long legacy of appliance making in 1919. That was the year that the first KitchenAid mixer was made, which came to be very successful because of its quality and durability. Through the years KitchenAid continued to improve the technology of their mixer and to perfect their iconic design. In 1949 KitchenAid released the design of a dishwasher originally invented in 1886. This new technology lived up to the brand’s name and aided families everywhere. Following the success and high sales of their appliances in the United States, KitchenAid brought their line of built-in appliances oversees. This line was a hit in France, then a hit in Italy and continued to gain popularity through Europe. Today, KitchenAid nevery small and large appliance that families need.
Featured KitchenAid Appliances
KitchenAid Cooking & Baking Appliances
- Slide-In Ranges
- Freestanding Ranges
- Double Oven Ranges
The ranges at KitchenAid are filled with useful technology that helps cooks in Orange County cook with comfort. Sizes vary from 30-48 inches, guaranteeing you’ll find the perfect range for your kitchen. If you have the commercial-style range with six burners or a more traditional style four burner, if one of these burners stops working, this can slow down your cooking process which in turn can slow down the household. At Orange County Appliance Repair we can troubleshoot and repair your KitchenAid range, making it work to the best of its ability.
- Gas Cooktop
- Electric Cooktop
- Induction Cooktop
- Downdraft Cooktop
- Vent Hoods
KitchenAid provides many different options for their cooktops. No matter which cooktop you have chosen, we at Orange County Appliance Repair are trained to fix it. Our training improves along with the technology so we can stay up to date on the needs of our neighbors in Orange County. Their downdraft cooktop for example, vents from the surface of the cooktop, making an overhead vent unnecessary for this model. Some of their other cooktop designs offer induction technology, touch activated controls, and nine heat level settings all useful features to aid home chefs today.
- Single Ovens
- Double Ovens
- Multifunction Ovens
The KitchenAid wall ovens with the Even-Heat™ True Convection tool allows cooks to have a more even heat because the heat is circulated throughout the oven by fans. If the normal heat feature on your KitchenAid oven is working but the convection fans aren’t running this could be a problem with the convection fan motor. If you’ve tried to fix this and it still isn’t working give us a call at Orange County Appliance Repair and we’ll send a trained KitchenAid oven repair technician to you to identify and fix the problem.
- Front Control Dishwashers
- Fully Integrated Dishwashers
These modern day necessities have turned hi-tech with the cutting edge design at KitchenAid. Their dishwashers give a powerful wash each time, and with the ProWash™ Cycle which adjusts its cleaning to the soil level of the dishes you can be sure that you’ll have excellent results. There’s also the Sani Rinse® Option which kills 99.999% of food soil bacteria by heating the water temperature appropriately in the final rinse. KitchenAid Dishwasher models with the new Clean Water Wash System benefit from knowing that the water that’s being used is being cleaned continuously, so that food particles are removed, and your dishes are even cleaner.
KitchenAid Refrigerators and Freezers
- French Door
- French Door Bottom Mount
- Side By Side
- Bottom Mount
- Multi-Door Freestanding Refrigerator
- Built-In Refrigerator
- Freestanding Refrigerator
- Undercounter Refrigerator
- Wine Cellar
- Ice Maker
- Microwave Hood Combination Oven
- Built-In Microwave Oven
- Countertop Microwave Oven
There are many options to choose from when you select from the KitchenAid brand for your refrigeration appliances. There’s a place for all your groceries when you choose the five-door refrigerator, which is the first ever of its kind. These refrigerators take organization to a whole new level and comes with KitchenAid’s Preserva® Food Care System. The bottom mount freezers offer more convenience to users, the drawer design makes it easier to reach your frozen foods and keeps fresh foods at eye level. If you have a KitchenAid bottom mount freezer that is making an ice build up, or if it has a leak contact us at Orange County Appliance Repair for our un-matched KitchenAid refrigerator repair services.
KitchenAid Awards for Excellence
- 2016 KitchenAid® Torrent® Magnetic Drive Blender 2016 “Best of the Best” Award from for their innovative product design, the highest award by the Red Dot Jury
- 2015 the International Housewares Show, the Precision Press has been named a finalist in the Kitchen Electrics category of the show’s prestigious Innovation Awards
- 2009 EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN (EID) AWARDS for the KitchenAid Architect Series II Gas Cook top
KitchenAid Design Highlights
- The CookShield finish that’s offered on some of the KitchenAid cooktop models is a permanent finish that wipes away food and cleans easily without using harsh chemical cleaning products which protects your family and the environment.
- This finish protects your cooktops from stains so it looks newer for a longer period of time.
- The Aqualift® feature helps cooks everywhere to maintain a clean and tidy oven, This tool can clean your KitchenAid oven in less than an hour with just low heat and water, removing food build up in no time.
- KitchenAid’s FIT System Guarantee is very useful when choosing a wall oven for Orange County homes. This system can easily adjust the height of the appliance so that it can easily fit into the existing kitchen cabinetry, making installation even more simple.