Westinghouse Brand Appliance Repair
- At Orange County Appliance Repair we are serving the Orange County Appliance Repair area, provides a wide variety of appliance repair services for merchandise manufactured by the Westinghouse brand.
- Our fully licensed and insured technicians are not solely specialists in the area of washing machine repairs they are additionally experts within the fields of dishwasher repairs, dryer, freezer, oven, cooktop, and fridge repairs. When it involves appliance repairs, we’re very confident in the high quality our work.
- Our crew at Orange County Appliance Repair has been helping our neighbors to deal with Westinghouse appliance servicing for many these years of experience have made our technicians are helpful and gives very prompt service. We have always received good feedback regarding our employees being very useful, informative and good communicators and that our clients obtain the parts that are needed as requested promptly.
Westinghouse Brand Appliance History
Westinghouse appliances are under the Electrolux Group which is one of the biggest manufacturers of luxury appliances in the world. These top appliances include ovens, cooktops, refrigerators and freezers, ovens, cooktops, washing machines, dryers and dishwashers. The appliances have been valuable in maintaining family homes in Orange County and for commercial use as well.
- George Westinghouse founded the Westinghouse Electric in 1886 which was just the beginning of this successful company’s story.
- Westinghouse produced their first all-electric kitchen range appliance in 1917, which gave families at that time more fuel option for their kitchen appliances.
- In 1946 Westinghouse appliances released their first electric clothes dryer and in the years following they would continue to expand their laundry appliance line.
Featured Westinghouse Appliances
Westinghouse Cooking Appliances
- Range hoods
- Freestanding Cookers
While cooking it’s easy to have to organize and change out the pots and pans that you are using on your cooktop. That’s where the FamilyFlex Induction helps home cooks out. This feature makes this process simple by making it easy for users to use two separate induction zones independently or being able to link two together to accommodate large or odd-shaped pots making your cooktop flexible to better suit your needs.
The convenient QuickCook Timer on Westinghouse appliance cooktops helps hardworking cooks who are always occupied in the kitchen, the built-in timer can count down a set time for cooks, and it even has the capability to turn off the burner. With the help of this practical tool, home cooks can prepare the meal of their choice exactly as they attended grossly reducing the risk of burning your food or simply leaving it overcooked.
- Freestanding Dishwashers
- Built Under Dishwashers
If you notice that your dishwasher is beginning to build up to a degree where the dishwasher has a difficult time washing, drying or draining itself or if it happens to give off the looks of a leak, which may lead you to paying for an unexpected service visit that you just don’t want! Preventative maintenance on your Westinghouse dishwasher can help you to hold off on major pointless repairs from arising, which permits you to avoid wasting power costs.
Westinghouse Cooling Appliances
If the is an ice builds up in your Westinghouse freezer, then it is best to call us, your local repair specialists at Orange County Appliance Repair and we’ll have one of our trusted service technicians to take a look at it for you, as it might be a PCB, sensors or perhaps a defrost component amongst other issues.
Our technicians can repair both in your own home or in our workshop and with our many years of expertise you’ll be able to rest assured that we are going to have you back to regular operation with little or no disruption or delay. We present Westinghouse appliance repair and service and sell genuine Westinghouse parts. If you still need a service call after reading this, then please proceed to the repair enquiry web page below the ‘contact us’ heading. If the freezer is cold, then it means your compressor is working, which is good news as compressors can be very costly to switch, if it isn’t cooling though, it could be your compressor, however it additionally could also be a sensor or a major board, which are far cheaper repairs as it stands.
Westinghouse Design Highlights
The Pause icon on your Westinghouse cooktops will save your dishes when you’re multitasking in the kitchen. In those moments when home cooks need to attend to another matter while they are cooking they can press the Pause button that’s on the surface of the induction cooktop. This option will make your cooktop lower the temperature to a Keep Warm mode. This feature will keep your food warm without burning it or over drying it.
Westinghouse dishwashers have a Time Save program option. This option allows busy families to have the choice to wash their clothes on a fifty minute program. When using the feature not only does it clean clothes quickly, but it will wash them thoroughly as well that way families don’t have to sacrifice good results for their convenience.
Another design feature on Westinghouse dishwashers is The Sensor wash. This feature reviews the amount of dishes that are in the wash load and also the amount of buildup that the dishes have. The dishwasher then adjusts the wash cycle strength to match the needs of the load at hand. This feature guarantees that that just the right amount of water and energy is used which will help families save money.
Westinghouse Washing Machines and Dryers
The Westinghouse washing machines have a high powered spin cycle that can drain off the water from clothes quicker. This cycle helps to make the drying time that your clothes need shorter.
Now available on Westinghouse refrigerators is the FlexStor™ technology. This technology helps make your refrigerator and refrigerator doors more flexible. The storage bins on the door of the refrigerator are adjustable making it easier to organize big and small items to fit family’s needs.