Viking Undercounter Refrigerator Repair
Believe it or not, there are days when it seems like the single most popular appliance in Orange County is the under counter refrigerator Viking makes. We’re a little boggled by the number of these that we encounter while we wind our way through the county, repairing commercial and residential appliances. We find these micro-fridges in kitchens, garages, bedrooms, campers, dorm rooms, man caves, offices, and more throughout the county.
While we admit to being shocked by the sheer number of under counter fridges in Orange County, we’re not the least bit surprised that most bear the Viking name. We have a difficult time naming a single brand of appliance that does a finer job with refrigeration. Not only do Viking fridges and under counter refrigerators look nice, they’re also:
- Hard working
- User friendly
- Long lasting
Viking has done an excellent job of creating a wide range of undercounter refrigerators so that you’ll have no trouble finding one that perfectly meets your unique needs.
Understanding the Different Types Viking Undercounter Refrigerators
Viking understands that no two customers are alike and that as a result of these differences, the undercounter fridge that’s perfect for one, isn’t going to be a good match for another. In an attempt to make everyone happy, Viking has created and markets four types of undercounter fridges. The most obvious difference between these four are the size differences. The smallest is a mere 15 inches, making it a Viking undercounter refrigerator repair experts good choice for an office or dorm room beverage cooler. The largest of Viking’s undercounter fridges is a 24” model which is a good choice when you need something for surplus holiday cooking or want a fridge added to your boat or camper.
Although they aren’t as big as a standard refrigerator, it would be possible to use one of Viking’s undercounter fridges or beverage centers as a full time fridge, though you would be limited in the amount of food you could store.
If you own, or are thinking about purchasing, a Viking undercounter refrigerator, there are some repair issues you need to be aware of.
No matter how large or small a problem your Viking under counter fridge has developed, you can take comfort in the knowledge that we have an entire team of standing by who are ready and willing to resolve the matter. All you have to do is call!
Viking Undercounter Refrigerator Repair Concerns
When you want to learn more about Viking under counter troubleshooting and repair, you’ll want to shift through the numerous Viking appliance repair manuals until you find information that pertains only to the under counter fridges the company makes. Don’t be surprised if it takes you awhile to track down the information you’re seeking. The good news is that with each passing year, the company seems to be including a little more information about their under counter units in their manuals. If you find the idea of reading through on repair manual after another, feel free to call us. We’ll be happy to handle all the work, including research for you.
The most common complaint we get from customers who contact us about their Viking under counter fridge pertains to the appliance’s electrical system. The fridges tend to be prone to electrical shorts which often causes the unit to blow a fuse and not work until the matter gets resolved. It’s not uncommon for an appliance to occasionally blow a fuse, especially if there has been a power surge. However, if the problem is regularly happening, you don’t want to keep replacing the fuses. There’s something more serious happening and it’s time to investigate. Call us and we’ll run a serious of tests until we find and repair the situation. Once we’ve sorted out the fridge’s electrical problem, you can go back to using it without having to worry whether or not it’s going to stay on.
The second most frequent problem Viking undercounter fridge seem to have is their temperature settings. For some reason, the settings on these smaller fridges seem to be a great deal more sensitive than the temp settings on the standard sized units. If you think your Viking under counter fridge is too hot or too cold the simplest solution is to check the thermostat and reset it to the optimal temperature. If the fridge still doesn’t have the correct temperature, you should assume that the thermostat has broken. You can either replace the device yourself, or you can contact us and we’ll look for an underlying cause.
Don’t Under Estimate the Value of Good Quality Replacement Parts
You already know that not all appliances are created equal. If they were, you wouldn’t have selected a Viking, you would have simply picked whichever under counter fridge looked pretty and fit your requirements without looking at the brand name. A big reason that Viking appliances are in such high demand is because the company understands the value of high quality parts. Many of the parts the company uses during the construction of their Viking under counter fridges have been custom made and only work in Viking appliances.
Sine we know how excellent Viking parts are and we want to be able guarantee our work, we have trucks standing by that are fully stocked with only Viking replacement parts. You’ll never find a cheap generic part being used by one of our repair experts. Our commitment to making sure that we only use factory certified parts is a big reason why we’re Orange County’s number one Viking appliance repair service. By using factory certified parts we know:
- That each part fit perfectly
- That the part won’t break just a few short months after it’s been installed in your Viking under counter fridge.
- That the part will work as soon as the appliance gets turned on
When you contact us, we’ll send the technician we feel is the most qualified to handle the matter to your home or business, wherever your Viking under counter fridge is located. They take their time and examine your fridge and based on what they find, they’ll provide you with an estimate. You can trust this estimate, we have every intention of honoring it. If you agree to the repairs, the technician will set themselves on the task of repairing or replacing the faulty part.
It doesn’t matter what type of Viking under counter fridge repairs you need, you can count on us to come through for you. On any given days we handle problems such as:
- Seals that aren’t sticking
- Loud fridges
- Unbalanced units
- Thermostat problems
- Faulty Condensers or Evaporator coil
- Wiring problems
- And more!
It doesn’t matter if you’re having minor problem with your under counter Viking fridge or are dealing with something that seems major, such as the fridge not turning on at al. You need to contact us. We specialize in under counter Viking fridge. From the moment you first connect to the person in the office who books the appointments until the moment you wave farewell to the professional we sent to handle the repairs, you’ll be glad you picked us over our competition. We work hard so you can enjoy a pleasant appliance repair experience.
When you get in touch with us, you can anticipate:
- We have the best team of appliance repair specialists in the area
- All repairs are handled on-site
- We provide every single customer with a free estimate
- We never charge any hidden fees
- We guarantee our work
- The only replacement parts used to repair your Viking undercounter fridge or beverage cooler are ones that have been properly certified by the factory
- We troubleshoot
- We accept all major credit cards
- Outstanding customer service
Before contacting us about your Viking underground refrigerator double check to see how long you’ve had the fridge. If it’s been less than three years, it’s still protected by the factory warranty and therefore you shouldn’t have anyone take a look at it until you’ve spoken to Viking. What you don’t want to do if your warranty is still good, that would end in a disaster.
Why We’re the Best
- No matter how hard you look, you won’t find a better repair crew than the one right here are Orange County Appliance Repair. Our team of Viking repair expert are the best in Orange County and quite possibly all of Southern California.
- Our crew has an enormous amount of experience, yet they continue to hone their repair skills by attending educational events. They’re qualified to work on any make and model of any undercounter fridge. You won’t believe how fast the members of our Viking repair team can troubleshoot your household appliances and then repair them. Best of all each member of our team is friendly and will answer any questions you have regarding your fridge.
- When it comes to estimates, we have a really strict policy. No matter how low our estimate is we will honor it. We also don’t think you should take our word for it that we have the lowest rates in the city. We encourage you to speak to other locally owned appliance repair businesses and get some estimates. We’re confident ours will be the lowest and if it’s not, we’ll beat the other repair companies estimate.
- When you choose us, you’ll never have to worry about hidden fees.
- Unlike some other locally owned and operated businesses, we’ve never believe that needing an appliance repaired should ruin your entire day which is why you get to name your own date and time of the appointment. Once the appointment has been set, a car will be sent to your house. This truck will be loaded with all the tools and parts needed to handle the repairs in a single day.
- We’re never unavailable. We want you to contact us as soon as you have a problem with your Viking fridge. Our phone lines are open 24/7. The sooner you call us, the sooner we’ll book an appliance repair appointment and the sooner you can resume your normal life. Don’t forget that we offer to do emergency repairs on both the weekends and all major holidays.
We know how much you love and rely on your appliances and how big a tailspin a single day without the appliance you’ve come to use all the time it can throw you into. Thanks to our same day emergency repair services, we can have your appliance fixed almost before you’ve realized that you have the wrong baby.
- We’re committed to providing every single one of our customers with the best possible Viking appliance repairs and we know and understand that realize that having top rate appliance repair specialists is just one part of the equation. The parts are also important which is why we never use anything other than factory certified replacement parts.
Contact us today and enjoy:
- Fast service
- Answers to all your appliance repair questions
- Excellent customer service
- Top quality repairs
- Reasonable rates
- Factory certified parts
- Acceptance of all major credit cards
- We’re ready and willing to guarantee any repairs we provide
We repair all different brands, including:
Don’t assume that the only time you’ll be able to use our appliance repair services is when you have an undercounter fridge that’ in need of repair. The truth of the matter is that we are a company that loves the challenge presented by working on several different types of appliances which is why we provide:
Contact us today and forget about all your Viking undercounter fridge problems. We can’t wait to meet you and repair your undercounter fridge!