Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair in Costa Mesa
Back in 1943 a man with an idea and some tools set up a workspace in his residential garage. Eventually, he made and sold a very nice freestanding freezer. Before long, local’s fell in love with his product and his little appliance repair company grew larger and larger until it was manufacturing an entire line of refrigeration appliances. The company eventually entered into a partnership with Wolf and started creating a spectacular line-up of kitchen appliances that people love showing off. Today, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances are amongst the most popular in the world.
There are many compelling reasons to make a Sub-Zero kitchen appliance a part of your life, including, but not limited to:
- Their double compression cooling system
- The combination of single piece door seal, extra strong magnetic gaskets, and ultra-tight hinges
- The patented air-filtration system
We understand exactly how much you love your appliance which is why we urge you to contact us whenever you encounter a problem with it. We have all the tools and resources needed to handle the necessary repairs and restore it to perfect working order. You will be astounded by how easy we’ve made appliance repairs in Costa Mesa.
Our Sub-Zero appliance repair services are designed to:
- Keep your Sub-Zero appliances running smoothly
- Keep your monthly utility bills as low as possible
- Make sure your Sub-Zero appliance provides you with years and year of use
Is it Better to Repair or Replace a Malfunctioning Sub-Zero Appliance
If you are staring at a broken down Sub-Zero appliance and trying to decide whether you should replace it or make arrangements to have it repaired, we’re afraid that there isn’t an easy answer.
What we can tell you is that it’s been our experience that in most cases, replacing the appliance was ultimately the most economical move the owner could make. New Sub-Zero come with a high price tag, while we’ve kept our repair service rates quite low without compromising any of the quality. As a result, most people opt to have their Sub-Zero appliance repaired.
The estimate is free so you have nothing to lose and a great deal to gain!
We have found that when a Sub-Zero is less than 15 years old, repairing it tends to be the smartest economical move. The cost of band new Sub-Zero refrigerators and other appliances is quite high and our rates are quite low, especially when you factor in that we can generally add several useable years to the unit.
The simplest way to find the answer you seek is by contacting us and requesting a free estimate. Getting the estimate won’t take up much of your time and it will help you decide whether you should repair or replace your broken down Sub-Zero appliance.
How to Tell if You’re in Need of Sub-Zero Appliance Repair
We’ve lost count of the number of customers we’ve spoken to who’ve reported that even though they thought their Sub-Zero appliance was acting a little strange, they weren’t sure. They didn’t know what to look for or listen to so we’ve put a list of warning signs together.
Indicators that somethings not right with your Sub-Zero appliance and that it’s time to book a service appointment with us include:
- Unexpected noises
- Appliance seems to be running harder or more frequently than normal
- Interior lights no longer turn on
- Your energy bill has increased
- Knobs are getting stuck
- You feel cool air when you run your hand along the seal when the door is closed
- The temperatures aren’t right.
Don’t forget that just because you’ve called us with the intention of discussing a problem on of your prized Sub-Zero appliances has developed, it doesn’t mean you’re obligated to book an appointment. In addition to discussing the situation, we will also troubleshoot your Sub-Zero appliance and provide you with a free estimate. Obligation free.
Contact us today and learn more! You’ll be glad you did!
Enjoy High-Quality Sub-Zero Appliance Repair
Once you begin asking your friends and family for appliance repair service recommendations, you’ll quickly realize that people can’t say enough good things about us. Reasons we come so highly recommended include:
- Our commitment to excellent
- Our ability to treat every single customer like the most important person in the world
- Our budget friendly rates
- That we refuse to use anything other than factory certified parts
- The incredible skill of our appliance repair techs
- That we happily provide a free estimate
- That we never charge any hidden fees
- And more!
You don’t have to take our word or your neighbor’s word about how excellent our repair service is. We invite you to contact us today and find out for yourself. Feel free to fill out the online contact form or to call us today. We can’t wait to repair your Sub-Zero appliance!
Both Costa Mesa business and residents alike will enjoy that we have set things up so that you can indulge in our:
- Willingness to allow you to set the time of the appointment
- Affordable rates
- Same day service
- Acceptance of all major credit cards
- Same day emergency service
- Weekend and major holiday repairs
- Outstanding customer service
Call or email today!